I’m back

 
It’s been a long time since I last even looked at this blog, let alone wrote anything for it. Unfortunately I lost my love of blogging and completely just ignored it.
However I am back, with a bit of rebranding. A new theme which I think reflects me, my personality and who I am these days. I’ve archived my older posts from years ago, they may make a reappearance one day but we’ll see.

I have a few ideas already about what I want to write about so there will definitely be some new posts here soon.

I’ve also decided that I’ll only post when I feel like I want to or when I’m inspired to. I really think the reason behind me totally abandoning this blog last time was because I felt I had to post regularly and I was just posting for the sake of posting and I genuinely wasn’t happy with anything. 

Watch this space, I’ll see you soon.
Stay creepy.


Popular posts from this blog

Sending my love

Scream VI (Film Review)

Unlike any other?