Sending my love

 From the other side of the apocalypse 

Okay let me fan girl for a second… FALL OUT BOY ARE BACK OMG OMG OMG.

Yes, they’ve released two new songs.. Love from the other side which you can listen to here and Heartbreak feels so good which you can listen to here.

Anyone who knows me personally or follows me on socials will know that Fall Out Boy are my absolute favourite band and have been since I was twelve years old, so when they started teasing new music I pretty much lost my mind completely.

There new single Love from the other side dropped everywhere on Weds 18th January and I haven’t stopped listening to it since. They then dropped Heartbreak feels so good on the 25th January which is just as good as the firdt single. They went a slightly different route with their last album Mania, which of course is completely fine and I actually really liked it however this new single is giving old school fob vibes and I am living for it. Its giving me 13 year old me with black eyeliner pencilled around my whole eye, oversized hoodies and band tshirts going to Manchester every weekend sitting on Urbis with all my other emo/alt mates. 

They didn’t just drop the first single, they announced we are getting a new album too, which of course I cannot wait for and will be counting down the days until it’s release. If the whole vibe is the same as the new single it will definitely be one of my favourite albums, period. 


So much (for) Stardust is set to be released on the 24th March 2023.

We also got some slightly sad news following the single release and album announcement. Joe put out a statement announcing he would be taking a break from the group due to his mental health, which although sad as there is no Fall Out Boy without him is totally understandable. Mental health and wellbeing comes before anything and everything else. I completely support his decision and if and when he is ready to come back, i’m sure we’ll all welcome him back with open arms and lots of love, I definitely will.

Emo is being revived and it starts March 24th. 

Stay creepy 






Popular posts from this blog

Scream VI (Film Review)

Unlike any other?