Unlike any other?

 Ghostface is back… again.

(Photo taken from the official Scream instagram page)

Yes we’re getting another film in the Scream franchise in March. This will be number six and at first I wasn’t sure how I felt about another especially one without Neve Campbell and David Arquette however as time has gone on and i’ve seen all the teasers and now the trailer (watch here) I am getting excited. 

The Scream franchise has and always will be my favourite horror franchise so I think i’ll always support any film they release or at least give it a chance.

So what do we know so far?
This film had moved away from our beloved Woodsboro and is set in New York, we don’t yet know if we’ll revisit the original town where it all began but I really hope we do.
Last year’s instalment introduced us to some brand new characters who most of us fell in love with along with bringing some originals back. 

It seems our new instalment will again follow our new Ghostface survivors from Scream 5 but will also feature our queen Miss Gale Weathers (Played by Courtney Cox) and the return of Kirby Reed (Played by Hayden Panettiere). They’re claiming this Ghostface in particular is like no other so I’m excited to see how they’ve come to this conclusion. 

(Photo taken from the official Scream instagram page)

Theories? 
I haven’t really got any of my own theories or thoughts on who our white masked killer could be as of yet. I honestly have no idea. I have however seen people theorising Stu Macher (Played by Matthew Lillard) could be back as Ghostface, which of course would be a huge twist as we saw him get squashed and electrocuted by a television in the first instalment of the franchise back in the 90s. The only thoughts I have is for some reason I don’t think Gale is going to survive this one. But I guess we’ll have to wait and see.

I’m really excited to go and see it when it comes out on 10th March.

Comment your theories below if you have any.
Follow me on instagram where I post almost daily. 
I also occasionally post on tiktok if you want to follow me on there too.


Popular posts from this blog

Sending my love

Scream VI (Film Review)